Your cart is empty
Standard Transfers: $40
NFA / CLASS III Transfers: $100
To initiate the transfer of a firearm from another dealer the sending dealer will need a signed copy of our Federal Firearms License (FFL) and SOT (For NFA / CLASS III Items). If your dealer does not already have our FFL on file, please email us at email@example.com with the details of your transfer so that we can start the procecess.
Dealers Phone Number
Dealers Fax Number and/or Email Address
Your Name and Phone Number
Any information the shipping dealer may need - Ie. Order Number, Firearm Etc.
We will only send a copy of our FFL to other licensed FFL Dealers. We do accept transfers from individuals who can verify our FFL License and Shipping information via ATF FFL EZ Check using our License Number: 5-76-01714
Individuals MUST include the following with any Firearm shipped to us:
A Full Copy of the front their state issued Drivers License or ID card showing Name, Address, Issue Date / Expiration, Etc.
The Name and Contact information for the buyer / transferee who will be receiving the firearm.
Failure to include this required information WILL result in an additional $10 fee. Please make sure the seller / shipper includes the above information.
PLEASE READ: If you are tracking the shipment, there is no need to call the shop to inquire about the status of your transfer, and please do not show up at the shop if tracking shows that we signed for your item. Please give us time to process the shipments properly, in accordance with federal regulations, in the order that they’re received. We assure you that you WILL be contacted within 24 hours, so we kindly ask you to wait for a call from us.
When the item arrives, per federal law, we inspect it to verify that the serial number on the actual firearm(s) matches the seller’s paperwork. Then we have to log it into our ATF Firearms Log. We do allow customers ONE (1) full week (from date of call, voicemail or email notifying firearm is available) to pick-up their transfer. Because vault space is limited, any longer time will require previous consent and/or agreed upon storage fees.
Our regular business hours are:
|Monday thru Friday||.........||(10:00am to 6:00pm)|
|Saturdays||.........||(10:00am to 2:00pm)|
Our last transfer pick-up is 15 minutes BEFORE CLOSING; NO Exceptions.
We are always here to help. We will help you through the entire process so that the transfer goes smoothly, and you can receive your firearm quickly.
- 1. If you are a NON-U.S. CITIZEN, per federal law, please bring ALL of your immigration status documents WITH YOU when you come in to complete the paperwork so that we can verify the authenticity of them and make copies. If you are unsure of what to bring, bring it ALL, or contact us during regular business hours for clarification. We will NOT transfer any firearms without these documents. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 2. For security reasons and for the safety of everyone, we close promptly at our regular closing times. Please be courteous and arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing time to start your paperwork when picking up a transfer; no one is allowed in AFTER closing time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 3. We handle a large number of transfers. We allow our transferees ONE (1) WEEK to pick up their transfers after receiving notice that it's ready for pick up. Any additional time will require prior store consent and/or storage fees. Any items left beyond one month without proper communication, will be designated abandoned and become legal property of the store without compensation to transferee.
- 4. The $30 FFL Transfer fee is due for each firearm upon submission of the background check. The fee is due even if the background check is put on "DELAYED" status by the ATF/FBI. Upon approval of the submitted background check, you will promptly receive a call or an e-mail from us for you to come in to finalize the paperwork and legally take possession of your item.
- 5. If the background check comes back "DENIED" anytime during the background process, the transferee is still responsible for the transfer fee(s) and the transferee is responsible for the return to the online seller. If there is no resolution of return of firearm after a background denial and/or not picked up after 30 days (with no communication or agreement for extended storage) the item will then be considered ABANDONED and become the legal property of the store without compensation to the transferee.
- 6. We reserve the right to decline service to anyone who does not follow our transfer guidelines and policies and/or exhibits any rude, obnoxious, or condescending attitudes toward our team and other valued guests either on the phone, via e-mail, or in person. If this happens, we will not initiate the transfer, allow the transfer to proceed and/or return the firearm to the sender. SIMPLE RULE: Be Nice.
Thank you so very much for the opportunity to earn your business.. We handle and process all transfers from an actual storefront, so you will be receiving your purchase in a safe and clean environment and in a very timely manner to go along with the $30 transfer fee. We promise everyone first-class service so, with that being said, we do ask for everyone's cooperation with our guidelines and store policies..