Based on the Russian AK103, the KR-103 is a semi-automatic rifle 100% made in the US. This gas-operated rifle comes with a 16.33 inches chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged barrel. It is chambered in 7.62x39mm and feeds with a 30 round magazine. It has a forged trunnion, a forged carrier, side optic rails, and an improved muzzle brake.
KR-103 SFS is a dependable, robust, and high-performing rifle made to give you the best experience of an AK. It is a built to last rifle with the reliability of Kalashnikov USA™.
- KR-103 SFS is from Kalashnikov’s AK100 series and exhibits the same reliability that made the original AK-47 one of the most prolific firearms in history.
- The chrome-lined cold hammer forging makes the barrel withstand excessive heat and wear and tear, giving the barrel a longer life.
- It comes with a side-folding buttstock that folds to the left of the rifle with a latch. The side-folding makes it easy to carry the rifle.
- The 7.62x39mm chambering gives you the chance to shoot with the traditional round chosen by the Russian Army.
- The KR-103SFS is compatible with a wide range of furniture and accessories of the AKM and AK-74.