Complete Kit Features:
- Lessens felt recoil, without compromising reliability
- Provides a more consistent carrier velocity, which can aid in accuracy, reliability over conventional carbine buffer system
- Increased internal counterweight travel reduces bolt bounce
- Internal spring to reduce noise of counter weight shifting and ensure more consistent weight placement
- Mil-Spec M16A4 rifle spring with more spring coils than M4 carbine, increases consistency and widens operating envelope
- Buffer made of 7075T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized for lasting endurance. Comprised of Mil-Spec components
This kit contains all the necessary parts to mount to your Mil-Spec dimension stock assembly to your Mil-Spec lower receiver.
- MK2 Mod 1 - T0 Buffer (weight = approximately 3.8oz)
- Mil-Spec M16A4 rifle action spring
- Mk2 Receiver Extension (approximately 3/4” longer than carbine), 7076T6, 8 position, Mil-Spec diameter
- Lock Nut (Castle) M4
- Receiver QD End Plate (include mount for QD swivel)
Determined at checkout.